Here at Excel Academy, we take the wellbeing of our students very seriously. Whether it's depression, anxiety, or any emotional and mental trauma, we are here to help. Please take a look at the resources below if you have a child who may be struggling, and please reach out to our counseling office for additional support.
Emotional Support and Counseling
School Counselor - Melissa O'Dell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: 949-387-7822
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255
- Suicide Hotline - 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)
- National Runaway Safeline - 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929)
- S.A.F.E (Self Abuse Finally Ends) - 1-800-DONT-CUT
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-799-SAFE
- Crisis support in the US - Text HOME to 741741 – free, 24/7
For General Support and Non-Emergencies
- Text TEEN to 839863 or Call 310-855-4673 – Confidential Teen Line for teen-to-teen support every evening from 6:00PM to 10:00PM PST.
Teaching Kindness and Compassion to our Kids
Check out this article here to learn ways to lead your child towards kindness and away from bullying.
Please reach out. You are important. You are loved. We are here for YOU.