Excel Academy Field Trips
Field Trip Policies – Please Read
- Slots are limited. Once the field trip is sold out, registration will be close. There is no wait list.
- All tickets not using charter Funds will be subject to a small processing fee.
- DEADLINES FOR FIELD TRIPS ARE STRICT AND FIRM
Registration for a field trip is NOT COMPLETE unless parent ticket purchase is completed through paypal at the time of registration.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED
- Families will be responsible for completing an educational activity that helps prepare for the field trip or describes what their child(ren) learned while on the field trip. Please plan to discuss with your ES about the field trip experience at your next LP meeting. An email with Ideas on educational activities will be sent to you in the field trip information email that comes approximately one week before the field trip.
Self Guided tour. Adults: $10.31. All Children Free. Check in time: 9:40 AMFind out more »
Students will participate in a 30 min animal encounter class and a self guided tour of the park and can stay till closing.Find out more »
The Santa Rosa Plateau Ecological Reserve, located at the southern end of the Santa Ana Mountains in southwest Riverside County near the city of Murrieta,Find out more »
All 37 plays in 97 minutes! An irreverent, fast-paced romp through the Bard’s plays, The Complete Works of William ShakespeareFind out more »
Self Guided Tour. Children under 2 are free.Find out more »
Whale watching trips daily, all year-round with Newport Landing. See giant blue whales, finback whales, gray whales and many more in their natural habitat and it's all possibleFind out more »
This trip will focus on how government works and the 3 branches of government. An interactive educational computer program is part of the guided tour to explain the process of a bill passing Congress. Suggested $5 CASH Donation at the door-This is a NON-Profit Organization Quality West WingFind out more »
Sign-Ups ClosedFind out more »
The struggle for independence is more than charts, trends, and abstract academic theories. It is the story ofFind out more »
Join the Halos for this "behind the scenes" tour of our ballpark - Home of the 2002 World Champion Los Angeles Angels. The stadium tour is both an enjoyable and educational experience! You will be invited to view areas that are normally restricted to the public. 14yrs and younger = $8 15yrs and up = $10 Angel Stadium TourFind out more »