Enroll with Excel Academy
Please contact Excel Academy should you have any questions regarding the application process. You may speak with someone directly at (949) 387-7822 or email us at: email@example.com
Applications for the 2017-2018 school year are now being accepted.
- Fill out the form here
- Upon completing the form, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the Excel Academy Application. Please choose the application that corresponds to the best of your knowledge with your geographic location.
- Prepare yourself by gathering the necessary documents (see below). You will need all of these to complete your online application
- As you complete the online application, you will be able to pause, save, and return to the application by entering your email and password. Be sure to write down your password.
- Proof of Residency
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Transcripts (High School only)
- Oral Health Report Form or waiver (TK, K and 1st Grade only)
- Health Exam Form/Waiver (TK, K and 1st Grade only)
- IEP or 504 documents (if applicable)
Excel Academy is an independent study program, and its primary method of instruction is independent study. As such, a student enrolled in Excel Academy is exempt from the requirements of Senate Bill 277. If a student were to enroll in another educational program that is not an independent study program, of course, then the requirements of Senate Bill 277 would apply to that student.
Please select the application option that corresponds to your county of residence.
If you are unsure which county you currently live in, please utilize one of the county border maps below, or search for your city and zip code in google maps at: https://www.google.com/maps
***Please Note: Starting the enrollment process does not guarantee that you will be placed right away on an ES Roster. We encourage you to keep your child enrolled in their current school until you have official confirmation of assignment of an ES Roster.***