Enroll With Excel Academy
Open enrollment for the 2019/2020 School Year ONLY
- Fill out the Intent to Enroll form by clicking the "Start - Intent to Enroll" button above
- Upon completing the form, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the Excel Academy Application. Please choose the application the corresponds to the county of your residence.
- Prepare yourself by gathering the necessary documents (see below). You will need all of these to complete your online application.
- As you complete the online application, you will be able to pause, save, and return to the application by entering your email and password. Be sure to write down your password.
***Please Note: Starting the enrollment process does not guarantee that you will be placed right away on a TOR Roster. We encourage you to keep your child enrolled in their current school until you have official confirmation of an Teacher of Record assignment.
- **Proof of Residence (current utility bill dated within the last 6 months)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records (yellow card)
- Transcripts and In progress grades (High School only)
- Oral Health Report Form or waiver (TK, K and 1st Grade only)
- Health Exam Form/Waiver (TK, K and 1st Grade only)
- Current IEP or 504 documents (if applicable)
Excel Academy is an independent study program. As such, a student enrolled in Excel Academy is exempt from the requirements of Senate Bill 277.
**If your family is experiencing economic hardship, and does not have a permanent living arrangement, please see the following McKinney Vento informational flyers:
Please select the application option that corresponds to your county of residence. If you are unsure which county you currently live in, please utilize one of the county border maps below, or search for your city and zip code in google maps at: Google Maps
- Los Angeles County Map
- Orange County Map
- San Bernardino County Map
- Riverside County Map
- San Diego County Map
Please contact Excel Academy should you have any questions regarding the application process. You may speak with a representative directly at (949) 387-7822 or email your questions to email@example.com
Enrollment Complaint Procedure
Pursuant to Education Code (EC) Section 47605(d)(4), charter schools are not allowed to discourage a pupil from enrolling or seeking to enroll in a charter school because the pupil exhibits any characteristics such as students with disabilities, academically low-achieving, English learners, neglected or delinquent, homeless, socially economically disadvantaged, foster youth, or based on nationality, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
Also pursuant to this new law, a parent, guardian, or student who is 18 years or older may file a Charter School Complaint Form to the Charter School's authorizing entity if they suspect the charter school is in violation of Education Code (EC) Section 47605(d)(4).
If you would like to file a complaint, please use the provided forms below:
Community Collaborative Charter (if you reside in Kern, Los Angeles, Ventura, or San Bernardino counties) please use this form.
California Pacific Charter - San Diego (if you reside in San Diego, Riverside, or Orange counties) please use this form.
If you would prefer to receive the form via mail, please contact our office and we will mail one to you.