Excel Academy Field Trips
Field Trip Policies – Please Read
- Slots are limited. Once the field trip is sold out, registration will be close. There is no wait list.
- All tickets not using charter Funds will be subject to a small processing fee.
- DEADLINES FOR FIELD TRIPS ARE STRICT AND FIRM
Registration for a field trip is NOT COMPLETE unless parent ticket purchase is completed through paypal at the time of registration.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED
- Families will be responsible for completing an educational activity that helps prepare for the field trip or describes what their child(ren) learned while on the field trip. Please plan to discuss with your ES about the field trip experience at your next LP meeting. An email with Ideas on educational activities will be sent to you in the field trip information email that comes approximately one week before the field trip.
Upcoming Events › Field Trips
Events List Navigation
The struggle for independence is more than charts, trends, and abstract academic theories. It is the story ofFind out more »
Join the Halos for this "behind the scenes" tour of our ballpark - Home of the 2002 World Champion Los Angeles Angels. The stadium tour is both an enjoyable and educational experience! You will be invited to view areas that are normally restricted to the public. 14yrs and younger = $8 15yrs and up = $10 Angel Stadium TourFind out more »
We will be focusing on the Balance of Nature and watching the 4D movie called Sammy and Ray. Discovery Science CubeFind out more »
“In myth and in legend, the Knight and the horse are forever linked. Few things are held in such great esteem by the Medieval warrior than a stalwart horse, who possesses the bold courage of his master and the quiet strength of his ancestors.” Sign-Ups ClosedFind out more »
Check-in: 10:15 am (Tour approximately 2 hours) IMPORTANT: Only for Grade 3 and Up - No Small Children ALLOWED Sign-ups (close 2/23 or when trip fills): https://excelacademycpcs.formstack.com/forms/south_coast_repertoryFind out more »
END OF THE YEAR CELEBRATIONS (students may only attend one celebration) Time: 11am-Boomers closes Price: $19.38 (2 and Under are Free) Details: Students will enjoy all the rides and fun and a pizza lunch will be included. Note: the water slide is not open and video games where prizes are earned are not included Sign-Ups (close 2/23): https://excelacademycpcs.formstack.com/forms/boomers_5_19Find out more »
Check-in: 9:45 (Hike and labs will last appoxamtiley 3 hours) Price: Students and Children 3 and Up $12.50, Adults $5, 2 and Under are Free Details of the Trip: Students will participate in a Guided Hike through the wetlands and engage in 2 experiements: a water quality testing and a plankton lab Sign-ups (close 2/23 or when trip fills): https://excelacademycpcs.formstack.com/forms/bolsa_chica_wetlandsFind out more »
END OF THE YEAR CELEBRATIONS (you may only attend one celebration) COME CELEBRATE ALL THE GREAT WORK YOUR STUDENTS HAVE DONE AT ONE OF OUR CELEBRATIONS Check-in: 9:30 (may stay at the park till 4pm) Price: $16 (Children Under 36 inches are FREE) Details: Students may enjoy the whole park including water slides. A pizza lunch is included. Sign-Ups (close 2/23): https://excelacademycpcs.formstack.com/forms/castle_park_5_31Find out more »